Tips to keep your nails strong
Here are some quick tips for keeping your nails strong and healthy:
Get great, healthy nails:
- Drink plenty of water in order to keep your body and nails well hydrated.
- Healthy diet is also important for your nails health therefore, fortify your diet with FDA approved vitamins or supplements. Try to eat Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, protein, Vitamin B12, and zinc rich foods.
- In order to prevent cracks and chips, touch up your manicure on a daily basis.
Nail polish tips for healthy nails:
- To add sheen and gloss, finish with a clear topcoat.
- Use base coat for giving your nails an extra strength.
- Store nail polish in the refrigerator to maintain a smooth consistency.
- Avoid using acetone or formaldehyde based nail polish removers.
To avoid breaking nails or brittle nails:
- Do not use your nails as tools for picking, scratching, digging, pinching, etc.
- Try to go for calcium rich food sources.
- Use rubber gloves while working with harsh detergents or chemicals.
- Eat biotin rich foods such as eggs, almonds, soybeans and sweet potatoes
Read more ... Vitamins for healthy nails